Mitsubishi has partnered with Primar, service company sector, and together they created Southern Cross Seafoods. The company was enrolled last January before a notary of the capital and the document shows that the Japanese have 80% of the company, while Primar will keep the remaining 20%.
The vision that exists in the industry is that Mitsubishi will buy salmon and trout Primar wholesalers and fish are processed for resale in Asia.
Seanfoods Southern Cross will have four directors. It is the manager of food and general merchandise Mitsubishi, Nobuyuki Yoshimura, General Manager Primar, Eduardo Kipreos. Joining them will be Shinya Kuroko and Yasumasa Kashiwagi.
Chinese fishing firm fined for tuna fishing illegally New Zealand
Chinese authorities have deregistered and fined a Chinese commercial fishing company approximately USD 596,000 for misreporting bluefin tuna catches and fishing without a licence adjacent to the New Zealand Exclusive Economic Zone.
ICES recommends cod quota cut for 2018 Norway
The International Council for the Exploration of the Sea recommends a 20 per cent drop in next year’s cod quota in the Barents Sea, which should not exceed 712,000 tonnes
Chile to support Latin American countries to eradicate illegal fishing Chile
Representatives from Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru and the Dominican Republic are participating this week in the first international workshop to strengthen capacities and measures to prevent, discourage and eliminate IUU Fishing.
Copyright 1995 - 2017 Fish Info & Services Co.Ltd| All Rights Reserved. DISCLAIMER