Young's Gastro Florentine Crusted Alaskan Pollock fillets (Photo: Young's Seafood)
Young’s Seafood Launches New Restaurant Quality Meals for Two
(UNITED KINGDOM, 5/22/2012)
For couples looking to enjoy more exciting meals during the week without the need to spend hours tied to the kitchen, Young’s Seafood has launched the new Gastro range of hearty, fresh-tasting fish dishes with flavours from the kitchens of Young's own notable French chef.
Set to shake-up the supermarket frozen aisle, Young’s follows the success of the Jamie Oliver by Young’s range, with Gastro, offering restaurant quality meals in the comfort of your own home.
|Chef Serge Nollent
Now available in the United Kingdom in seven varieties, Young's Gastro range features flaky, succulent fish fillets, fragrant herbs and aromatic sauces flash frozen at the peak of freshness for a scrumptious feast on every plate.
Young’s Development Chef Serge Nollent comments: “We’ve created the Gastro range for people with busy lives who want to enjoy something different and special in the week, without the stress. The recipes are the type you’d find on a restaurant menu, it’s gourmet fish, made easy. So all you need worry about is enjoying a night off with your special someone”
Recent research by Young’s has revealed over a quarter of people in the UK don’t meet the government’s health guidelines to eat two portions of fish a week.
The new Gastro range from Young’s offers another way to make eating well easy, affordable and enjoyable.
|The Young’s Gastro range is now featuring in a national TV advertising campaign
The full Gastro range includes:
• 2 Florentine Crusted Alaskan Pollock fillets - 2 flaky Alaskan Pollock fillets topped with Gruyere cheese and spinach, finished with a crunchy Cheddar cheese and wholegrain mustard breadcrumb crust
• 2 Thai Crusted Basa Fillets - 2 succulent Basa fillets topped with a blend of Ginger and aromatic lime leaves. Finished with a crunchy Thai Basil and red chilli breadcrumb crust
• 2 Crispy Lemon & Herb Tempura Battered Basa Fillets - 2 Succulent Basa fillets in a light and crispy tempura batter, seasoned with mixed herbs and a twist of lemon
|Presented in a foil tray and sleeve, Gastro can be found in the frozen aisle at Asda, Co-op, Morrisons, Tesco, Waitrose and Ocado
• 2 Lightly Seeded Dusted Haddock Fillets - 2 Haddock fillets, lightly dusted with a crunchy blend of mixed seeds and breadcrumbs
• 2 Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper Dusted Basa Fillets - 2 succulent Basa fillets in a light dusting flavoured with a pinch of seasalt and a generous twist of cracked black pepper
• 2 Garlic & Herb Dusted Plaice Fillets - 2 tender Plaice fillets lightly dusted with aromatic herbs and garlic
• Gratin Dauphinoise Fish Pie - A comforting fish pie with chunky pieces of Alaskan Pollock and wilted spinach in a Gruyere cheese & Garlic sauce. Topped with sliced potatoes & cheese
About Young’s Seafood Limited
Young’s Seafood Limited is the UK’s leading supplier of frozen and chilled, own-label and branded fish and seafood to customers and consumers.
|Young's is the UK’s leading frozen fish brand
Young’s Seafood Limited is a major supplier to all UK chilled retailers and is home to Young’s, the UK's leading frozen fish brand, and Findus.
Young’s Seafood Limited is part of European parent company Findus Group. For over 200 years, Young's has been making great seafood. Building on this heritage, Young's today is a world class modern fish company, combining experience with fish sourcing skills, technical ability, and award-winning sustainability approach.
Young's Seafood Limited has a practical and positive programme on responsible fish procurement 'Fish for Life', including its 10 Principles of Responsible Fish Procurement, which governs all fish sourced, whether wild-caught or farmed.
Source: Young's Seafood Limited
Margaret E.L. Stacey
Editor Companies and Products
Information of the company:
Approval / Accreditation / Certified / Oversight by...