Fish Pool is an international commodity exchange located in Bergen, that trades salmon futures contracts.
Fish Pool Salmon Price Status Report for week 42
Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 18:00 (GMT + 9)
Export volume week 40 to 41 down 787 tons (3,3%). Week 41 this year compared to same week last year there is an increase of 3,93%. Nasdaq SUP 3-6 kg reported 44,06 NOK and SSB export reported at 48,58 NOK/kg (10,3% difference), due to high contract prices reflected in SSB export statistics, reports Fish Pool ASA.
Fish Pool forward prices
The forward prices reflect the expectations of Fish Pool members for the next 24 months. The prices are evaluated by the contracts that have been entered into, and by the interest to buy or sell in Fish Pool, and are only indicative.
Fish Pool comments
- Y2021 traded at 59,50 (buyer now at 58 vs seller 60).
- Dec-20 traded at 60,50 (Best buyer at 60).
- Nov-20 -Jan-21 traded at 58,50 (Buyer now at 58,50)
- Q3+Q4-21 traded at 55,50 (Best seller now at 55,65).
- Best Q1+Q2 buyer at 63,25 (last traded 64,00).